Pizza time! Hell Reading Challenge 2017
Hell Pizza is excited to again support the HELL Reading Challenge.
Hell Pizza wants to reward New Zealand children who read so four years ago, they came up with the idea ‘read for pizza’. What could be better? Children complete a pizza wheel by reading 7 books, then go to any Hell Pizza store and redeem the wheel for a free pizza. It’s that simple!
The Challenge runs from now until 1st December 2017.
How it works:
Each cardboard pizza wheel has 7 slices. Each slice represents 1 library book read. When you’ve finished reading a library book, bring the book and your wheel to the librarian* – she will sign off your wheel. Once you’ve completed an entire pizza wheel, you can begin a new pizza wheel if you want to – there is no limit to the number of wheels you can complete.
*Except if you’re doing this as part of Winter Warmers
What are the rules?
- The Hell Reading Challenge is open to students Years 1-8 (primary) including home schooled.
- Children participating must have their own library card*
- If a student loses their wheel, they must begin again from the 1st slice.
- Limited to one completed slice per week (that is, only one book a week will be signed off)
*During our Winter Warmers programme in June/July, any students participating with their school classes do not need to be library members. Pizza wheels will be awarded to students who complete seven out of ten Winter Warmers book reports.
How to redeem your completed pizza voucher:
- Each pizza wheel is good for one 333 kids’ pizza from any HELL store nationwide.
- Each wheel must be clicked off and signed by a librarian and stamped with an official library stamp.
- The child must redeem their wheel in person, in-store only. One pizza per visit per child.
- Offer expires 3 December 2017.
- Wheels are non-transferrable for money.
- HELL stores have the right to refuse this offer in cases of suspected fraud.